If you haven’t heard, Bill Cerrato and the Window World of Little Rock crew is proudly teaming up with Aaron Reddin and the Van to make a huge difference in the lives of our homeless friends and neighbors in our very own metro area.
You might recognize the trademark Van from its work around the city of Little Rock, delivering food, clothing, and other simple forms of assistance that mean the world to those in need. Recently, the Van was gifted with not one, but two homes to expand their efforts, but in order to begin operation, there’s a lot of work to be done. That’s where we come in. For every 10 windows purchased, 1 will be donated to The Van’s local home renovation projects.
Since the beginning of our Window World of Difference campaign on July 5, you have purchased enough windows for us to replace all of the windows in one of the houses – which is AMAZING! We can’t thank you enough.
Take a look at this video of Bill and Aaron live from the site of one of The Van’s houses. With these new windows, these people will be safe, secure, and comfortable. You can see the Window World difference!
Featured in this video, you will see David and his crew putting in a sliding window.
A favorite of Window World customers, our sliding windows incorporate advanced technology to achieve new heights in efficiency and performance while providing clean, beautiful profiles. Facilitated by superior design and craftsmanship, the operation of Window World’s sliding windows is effortless, leading to years of enjoyment and delight.
- Contemporary styling with horizontally moving sashes
- Can be customized in various configurations to suit any space
- Each sash rests on a dual roller system, ensuring easy sliding
- ENERGY STAR qualifying glass package
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe designs ensure thermal efficiency
- Warm-edge spacer system improves window seal and keeps edge-of-glass-temperatures consistent
- Fusion welding of the mainframe and sash increases the strength of the window unit
- High-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp like wood
- Metal reinforcement at the sash interlock creates an extra-tight seal against air infiltration
- Double-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb allows for superior protection in inclement weather
- Limited lifetime warranty
Our SolarZone Low-E glass windows are designed for superior thermal performance, keeping windows both beautiful and energy-efficient. Our exclusive glass is manufactured using a microscopic, undetectable coating and blocks heat from the sun’s reflected rays in the summertime but allows warmth into your home during the colder winter months. This is key in keeping our friends safe and comfortable. Thank you so much to all of our customers that are helping us out with this project!
In the video below, Bill explains a little bit more about the Window World of Difference and shows us the windows that will be going into these homes!
You can read more about our window products HERE.
Thank you for supporting this program and supporting Aaron and The Van. We have another house to do, so we aren’t done yet! We’re ready to start working on the next house if you’re ready to help us! You can read more about The Van, and other ways that you can help them HERE.
Contact Window World of Little Rock today for your risk-free, in-home estimate with no commitment required. We’re proud to be the Little Rock replacement windows company our friends and neighbors choose time and time again to make their homes more appealing and energy-efficient! And as always, thank you for your time.